This is what 81 looks like,
this is what 80 looks like,this is what rolling a strike looks like,
this is what rolling a gutter ball looks like,
this is what not really knowing what you rolled looks like,
this is what bowling form is suppose to look like (maybe?),
this is what awkward bowling form looks like,
this is what enjoying being together looks like,
this is what manning the score desk looks like,
this is what the whole crew looks like.
A day of celebration with my family as my parents continue on their milestone birthdays. Mom claims it's only her 19th birthday, but we all know it's her 19th birthday celebrated for the last 61 years. I am so lucky to have both parents still so active at their young ages.
Here's hoping I look this good when I turn











This is so great Joni! I love your young parents and that you documented this fun family time. And great bowling stance I am so impressed!
ReplyDelete