Monday, June 7, 2010

Relay for Life

It's that time of year again when I head up to Weber State to support my friend Brigette at "Relay for Life." This is the 5th year of team "Brigette Buds" and they were successful in raising $2,000. The only thing that could make this event better is if the weather would cooperate just once and not rain on us, LOL! Here's a layout I made of this year's event using a template from a class I'm currently taking from Tiffany Tillman. I just love her classes!
Paper, Ribbon & Hope: This One's for the Girls by Heather Roselli, Krystal Hartley & Manda Bean; Stitching: JS Single Stitch; Fonts: Digs My Hart, Century Gothic; Template: Simply Tiffany

On another note, our neighbor a few doors down raises Alpaca's and had some new arrivals last week. Here's a picture of a newbie and a couple older Alpaca's. They are just such cute animals I couldn't resist snapping a few shots!



No comments:

Post a Comment