I'd like to welcome the newest addition to our pond. We've had our pond for about 4 years and every summer Bob kept hoping to find frogs. Well this summer this frog has magically appeared in our pond. We have no idea where it came from, but we're more than happy to welcome this new resident and hope that it decides to stay with us for a while. Bob & I weren't sure what to name this frog, the only thing we could come up with was Kermit, yes I know pretty creative! Yesterday I took pictures of Brigette's niece (isn't she adorable!) out by the pond and decided to let her name the frog for us. So here is a warm welcome to "DAISY." I hope the frog doesn't take offense to being called Daisy if it's a male.
On to another subject around this household is Ian's new vehicle. Bob agreed to co-sign on a loan with him. He has been working this summer and it is time to let him have some real life responsibility of a "car payment." Remember how exciting it was to have your own car that you made payments on at that age. Funny how it's the dreaded car payments that we have to make now! Here's a layout I created of his first time in his car. Now we're crossing our fingers this new vehicle doesn't add to his ticket collection!


No comments:
Post a Comment