Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Weekend

I hope everyone was able to enjoy their Memorial Day weekend, while remembering loved ones and those that have served our Nation. It's always a quick refresher course of my genealogy when we visit the Plain City cemetery each year. 


Now onto the project that has totally engulfed my husband. Usually when I'm working in the flower beds he'll feel the need (or guilt) to work on something in the yard too, but not this weekend. He is so determined to get this project finished and is just itching at the chance to put it in a parade.
Look at how bright and light it is in the paint booth, looks a little like an operating room, especially with all those pieces. I sure hope he remembers how to put it all back together, LOL! Here's another shot of the before


and here's the after


and another one showing the man at work


He gets so excited at each stage of this project and would have me out there constantly taking pictures. Too bad I don't have the same level of enthusiasm about bolts and nuts of a tractor as he does. I'm sure I'll be able to show more excitement once it resembles a real tractor! 

No comments:

Post a Comment