This brown box contains items to get me started on a new adventure.
Looks like I'm going to be spending some quality time with my sewing machine to make all these kits into items that can be displayed.
If you are wondering what this new adventure might be, I have decided to take a leap and become a consultant for a new company with opportunities never before offered in the quilting world. I am so excited (and nervous) to get this off the ground and run with it. My Lazy Daisy will be offering unique products available only through them. Check out the website to find out the details behind this business and the key players who made it happen. Here's a peak at how the kits arrive at your home, and soon I'll be showing you the finished product. Seriously check out the website for all the possibilities currently available.
I will be having a Trunk Show soon, let me know if you're interested in hosting your own show or are interested in being a part of this adventure.








No comments:
Post a Comment