Mom didn't want a big celebration and more importantly she didn't want me to put an announcement in the newspaper. I'm sure it has something to do with people trying to figure out her age, so in case you were wondering she's holding strong at 49! I feel so fortunate that I have parents that have endured 60 years together. I'm sure there were plenty of ups and downs along the way, but to be that committed is truly an accomplishment to celebrate. I often times take for granted the solid family unit I was raised in and continue to enjoy today. Mom & Dad you can be proud of how you raised us.
We had a little family celebration for them at Maddox.
It's so fun to see how the family has grown. We are only missing 3 grandchildren in this picture and I think that's a pretty darn good turn out. Happy 60th Anniversary!




Correction on the grandkids... there are 4 missing. Ian, Cameron, Maddie and Spencer. Unless you were counting Cameron since he was there but missed out on the pictures I guess 3 is right.
ReplyDelete