Monday, July 26, 2010

Parade Debut!

Bob did it, he finally completed his tractor and just in time for the Pioneer Day's Parade in Ogden. The current president, Marty, of Great Basin Antique Machinery has been a tremendous help to Bob while he was restoring his tractor and invited Bob to participate in the parade with their group. He was a little hesitant at first, I'm not sure why since that has always been his goal, but after a little encouragement he was determined to make the deadline. A few late nights later this is what I saw driving up our driveway. Quite an improvement over the above photo taken in September 2009.

Here's your official warning that this post is a little on the picture heavy side, but I just didn't know which pictures to exclude, so you have a sampling of them all. Bob debated whether to haul his tractor into downtown or just drive it, well you know Bob is always up for a challenge so here he is at the beginning of the trek to downtown.


Next up is a sequence of pictures from his debut at a parade.


His reaction after finding my cheering section.
So long Tractor Bob! see you after the parade.
Since you all know that I couldn't sit idle while waiting for the tractors to come on by, here are some pictures of my family, otherwise known as the cheering section. A huge thank you for your support!




And just a couple extra shots of Payton, because she's so darn cute to take pictures of!


Yummy! look at that Tootsie Roll in my hand.

And finally, no parade would be complete without "Smokey the Bear."


1 comment:

  1. These tractor pics are classic, I absolutely love them. Now what is Bob going to do for fun???

    ReplyDelete