Ian by Joni Montgomery Hoaglin
With Ian as our guide we got quite a bit of sight seeing in too.
I loved seeing all of the different styles of old Victorian homes. These were probably my favorite.
I can't imagine having a pink or purple home in Utah, but somehow I would love to live in one of these.
Color abounds everywhere.
Love this mural on Haight Street.
Next stop, the Golden Gate Bridge.
A trip to San Francisco would not be complete without a stop at Lombard Street.
Oh, the hills of San Francisco!
I can just picture a car chase scene from "The Streets of San Francisco" as Michael Douglas catches air on this hill in hot pursuit of a suspect!
A glimpse of Coit Tower.
Knowing that I had to make some one on one time available for Bob and Ian, I decided to step outside of my box and meet up with a photography friend that I only knew from Facebook. (Okay, before you judge we do have a closed group of women that have taken some online photography classes together, so it's not just some random person!) We met at Pier 39 and went on an adventure looking for some street photography opportunities.
The unique crowds were not in our favor that day, but we did find this gentleman at Union Square.
A little more walking and we were in Chinatown. The day may have been a bust for street photography, but I was able to meet a new friend and share the afternoon with someone with similar interests.
Here's another little sampling of some of Ian's music, this was a homework assignment for a movie trailer.
Ian2 by Joni Montgomery Hoaglin
Our visit to San Francisco ended too soon, but I'm glad we got to visit with Ian.

















LOVE these pictures Joni!! Especially the one of Golden Gate bridge with the cloud in the middle, the Coit tower with the sunburst and the hills picture (pity that those cables are everywhere but at least it's not a merger with any of the cars). And SO HAPPY that you got to meet Aurora!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Love your photos, Joni!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you were able to meet with Aurora, too!
Miss you!
xoxo