I know it was a busy month,

but I don't have the pictures to document where exactly the time was spent.
Family get togethers are a must for this month of celebration, with a marathon competition of Baggo.When you come from a very sports minded family, things may get a little competitive and serious. That tongue position is vital for any competitive sport.
Here's the complete body block with a little added elbow jab. I've heard rumor that those elbow jabs followed him into his adulthood sports.
Keeping a serious eye on the competitors bag.
The mom's even decided to give it a try.
But notice how they're much more relaxed than the men.
Even the younger kids got a chance to compete.
Being a spectator was relaxing in the shade.
We're always grateful when Chase comes to participate with us.
What better way to end the month of July than at the "Tough Enough To Wear Pink" rodeo
with a husband that has no problem posing for the iPhone picture that his wife immediately uploads to Facebook.












No comments:
Post a Comment