We haven't had a Montgomery family weekend since the kids were little. Now one of them has kids of their own so it was a trip long overdue. We decided to go camping near Bryce Canyon.
The rock formations are always amazing to me.
We got to Natural Bridge as the sun was starting it's descent
and I noticed our shadows cast against this red rock wall.
Next was Rainbow Point as the sun was setting, throwing gold tones against the red rock.
A great picture of my youngest nephew enjoying the view.
What better way to end an evening than a little time with a great grandchild.
The next morning we headed back into the park to see the Bryce Amphitheater area.
My nieces and nephews ready for a small hike
and maybe a few "striking a pose" shots.
I wish we had more time to go hiking through this area. The view changed around each corner.
The gang meeting up to head out to our next adventure.
Next up, a little ATV excursion on the very dry and dusty Paunsaugant Trail.
Your never too old to try a little ATV riding for the first time. I tried to warn my parents how dirty this part of the trip could get. But I'm pretty sure my mom never imagined she would end the ride looking like this.
The rest of us were prepared, just not to the extreme that we encountered. A lunch break is always a much needed rest during the ride.
| This picture makes me laugh every time I see it. Dad kept his helmet on the entire time we ate lunch. |

























No comments:
Post a Comment