A Special Baby Boy
A few months ago I was asked if I would take newborn pictures for my sister in-law's niece. I'd love to was my response. She has always felt like part of our extended family, always there at birthdays, special occasions, etc. On Week 20 of her pregnancy she found out that her baby would be born with a cleft. I know during this time period she was scared and undecided if she really wanted newborn pictures. Pictures are a way of documenting life for me, and we all know that life isn't always how we think it should be. This was her decision to make and a couple weeks ago I got to take pictures of this special baby boy.
Read more about their cleft journey here. Her post on June 12 will touch your heart.
Things happen to us every day and we often wonder why. Some how we manage to make it through those difficult times and can see miracles ahead of us.
Such a beautiful message and sweet little one. Thanks for sharing his story Joni!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your sweeet story...thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete*you left a comment on my blog for a giveaway...but you are a "no-repy". If you win, I wouldn't be able to get ahold of you.. =(
hugZ,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com
=) new follower =)