To say that I'm ready for spring would be an understatement! After living my entire life in Utah one would think that I should be well adjusted to this weather, ha! I guess it's about time we get our older bodies back up into the mountains enjoying these winter days skiing and boarding. At least Harley was out enjoying the snow.
Hey Dad, maybe you could go a little lighter with the next shovel full.
That's more like it!
More pictures? Okay, let me strike a pose.
I better run! I hate that camera and she just keeps trying to take my picture.
The benefits of having the right equipment around. Could you imagine snow blowing our long driveway?
It also comes in handy helping the neighbors out. Our neighbors are always so appreciative and Bob enjoys helping out when he can.
If I just peek around the corner and watch Dad over at the neighbors, maybe she won't see me!
Safe at last, right next to Dad being his constant Shadow!










Great dog pics...but then I'm partial to those four-legged friends of ours.
ReplyDelete