The great grandkids were watching out the window for Santa to arrive, see that little glimpse of red outside.
Ian was trying to convince Santa to bring him a Subaru WRX. I think he's going to be disappointed!
Chase admitted he wasn't quite sure what he wanted since he's been buying himself his own things since he started working full time. (did you hear that little, okay big WAHOO! from me)
Not even the grown ups get to escape from giving Santa's knee a workout.
Yes, Bob took the camera away from me and made me participate, dang it!
This is Ian's cute little girlfriend. Even though I have voiced my opinion (a little to loudly I've been told) about tattoos, her art really is that, art. If you look closely at it you might agree, but just so you know, my opinion hasn't changed.
Here's a picture of Keelie, the stockings and hat are evidence that this girl likes to have fun.
I was put on alert that I may at times favor a few little faces when it comes to taking pictures and I needed to be very conscious of that this year. Really? who can blame me when I'm drawn to little cuteness.
It's always nice to be reminded that asking some kiddos to smile just a little too much may result in this!












Ahhh Joni, you look so cute on Santa's lap!
ReplyDelete