Monday, April 26, 2010

Tractor Bob!

My husband has really pulled through for me this past week, so in appreciation of how wonderful he has been I decided to dedicate this post to him and his latest hobby. It's a little on the picture heavy side, and will probably interest more husbands out there than females, so for all that know Bob pull your husbands in because next time you are at our house I'm sure they'll be hearing his stories, LOL!


This is the first picture of his pride and joy last year when he had it assembled enough to bring home.


Now this picture I'm sure Brigette will be thrilled with, but someone needs to see it before I have to take a new one because Sophie will be in high school before it's printed and in her home (ha!). But the real point to the picture is how the tractor looked before Bob started to tear it apart to restore.


And now here comes the parts and pieces.




Here's a before picture
And an after picture, isn't it nice and shiny! He just loves his new paint booth in the barn (yes, quite the spoiled guy).
He is sure putting his heart and soul into this project and I just know that it will turn out fabulous.



I'm not sure why I just loved this picture, maybe it's the manly, man look of working hard.



I'm sure there will be lots more to share as his project continues on and it's great to see him get back into restoring old things, which is what he loved to do back in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment